The April 2020 issue of the Holstein Internal brought us the 25 nominated cows for the Red Impact Competition 2020. In previous editions a selection of several cows who won the Red Impact title were: MS Delicious Apple-Red in 2019, KHW Super Aderyn *RC in 2018, Des-Y-Gen Planet Silk in 2017, KHW-I Baxter Aiko in 2016, KHW Goldwyn Aiko in 2015 and KHW Regiment Apple Red in 2013. No less than nine cows were bred, owned or delivered as an embryo bij Diamond Genetics & partners. Click further for the article and the nominated cows for this Global competition.
Nominated cows which were bred, owned or sold as an embryo by Diamond Genetics & partners:
- BTS-Avea Red VG-87-NL VG-89-MS 2yr. – CLICK HERE for her JORDY-RED embryos in the Online Embryo Sale
- De Oosterhof DG Rose *RC VG-87-NL VG-88-MS 2yr.
- Drouner AJDH Aiko *RC VG-87-NL 2yr. – sold as an embryo
- OH DG Rubellia *RC VG-86-NL 2yr. – dam to RUBELS-RED (+2748 GTPI) @ ABS
- Luck-E Redburst Aphrodite-Red VG-87-NL
- MS Sofias Delta Sky *RC VG-85-CAN
- MS Sunview Coin Sunglow *RC GP-83-USA
- Snowbiz Brewmaster Swan *RC VG-88-CAN VG-88-MS
- Snowbiz Sympatico Sofia Red VG-85-USA
Read more: CLICK HERE